Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Makeup - I am feeling Naughty! :)

Valentine's Day is a time to be NAUGHTY! I wouldn't normally go so bold like I did with this look for Valentine's Day because I am so sweet... hehe! This is my 3rd and last contest entry to KCSMILEZ80's Saint or Sinner Valentine's Day Contest. This is my "Sinner" Look entry and I am using red, burgundy and black to create this very bold, dark & sinful look.  Products used and the video tutorial is below. :)


Primer:
Loreal Decrease

Base:
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Cherry

Eyeshadows:
Gold color from Coastal scents 88 matte palette
MAC's Cranberry E/S
MAC's Beautymarked E/S
Black e/s from Coastal scents 88 matte palette
NYX e/s in Black Sparkle
Red color from Coastal scents 88 matte palette

Liner:
ELF liquid eyeliner in black
Avon glimmersticks eyeliner in blackest night

Lips:
MAC's Rags to Riches Dazzleglass
MAC's Racy Lipstick (Frost)
MAC's Adore It Lipstick (glaze)

Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320





xoxo ~ 


All products used in these images were purchased by me with my own money.  The photographs were taken by myself and are copyrighted by Ho'onani Photography.  It is unlawful to copy any images from my site without proper approval or authorization from me (Honey) the owner of this blog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis