Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Makeup

Valentine's Day is just a few days away.  I have entered a contest (which I posted on my blog the other day) and I'm excited to say that I have two more looks that I will be posting tutorials for to enter this contest as I get to enter 2 looks for each theme (2 for sinner & 2 for saint).  I am going to share them with you now and will be posting more pictures and the video tutorials once I have had the chance to edit them. :)

Here is a Saint look - 


Here is the Sinner look -


I used a mixture of products for each look and will list them in the blog posts once I am done editing the video.  Hope you all like it and wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day.  May it be filled with lots of hugs and kisses and sweet cuddle time with your loved one. :)

xoxo~

All products used in these images were purchased by me with my own money.  The photographs were taken by myself and are copyrighted by Ho'onani Photography.  It is unlawful to copy any images from my site without proper approval or authorization from me (Honey) the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis