Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Makeup - I am going to be a "Saint" this Valentine's Day!

I did a blog post the other day with a quick photo of the tutorial I did for a makeup contest.  This is the actual tutorial video and details.

The contest was for KCSMILEZ80 Saint or Sinner Valentine's Day Makeup Contest.  We were quite lucky because we could enter two times for each look - 2 for Saint and 2 for Sinner.  I already did a Saint look that was pretty glittery & bold... and decided that I would do something that would be a little more toned down and Angelic like.  Since I LOVE the color purple... I had to use it again in the look because it would be the perfect color for any date night :)  The products used & video tutorial are listed below. :)




Primer:  
Loreal Decrease

Base:  
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadows:  
Gold, Silver & Baby Pink Color from Icing Palette, 
Pinks & Purples from Coastal Scents 88 Palette, MAC's Violet Pigment, 
MAC's Satin Taupe E/S, MAC's Carbon E/S, NYX Purple E/S

Liner:  
ELF Black Liquid Liner & Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner in Blackest black

Lashes:  
Red Cherry lashes in #5


Lips:  
Avon's Mocha Plumping Lip gloss

Foundation:  
Revlon's Custom Creations Foundation in 050











xoxo ~
All products used in these images and tutorial, as well as mentioned - were purchased by me with my own money.  The photographs were taken by myself and are copyrighted by Ho'onani Photography.  It is unlawful to copy any images from my site without proper approval or authorization from me (Honey) the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis