Thursday, November 4, 2010

Review - Turbie Twist Hair Towel

I am lucky to have tried many fun and exciting items in my lifetime.  I had been wanting to try out a Turbie Twist for a few years now - but just couldn't bring myself to buy one in fear that I would not like it.  Then, I was contacted by a representative at Turbie Twist asking if I could try out and review the product.  I said okay and waiting for it to arrive.  I am glad that I accepted to review & try out this product because I absolutely love it.


Now - we all know that I am very honest and true when it comes to reviewing product.  So - here is my unbiased product review.

First of all, I LOVE THIS THING.  It is very easy to use and VERY soft, even after I washed & dried it in the machine.  When you receive your Turbie Twist - you have a choice between the single (1) pack & double (2) pack.  If you see the 2 pack at a good deal - I would definitely buy it because you can rotate between the 2 or give one away as a gift.  I promise that your girlfriends, sisters or moms will love it too.  This package retails for approx $5.00 depending on the State & Store you are purchasing it from.  It has been featured on QVC and you can find it at many places like CVS, Ross & Sally Beauty Supply.  It's unique tapered design allows for use on all head sizes and unlike using a heavy towel on your head, Turbie Twist is light weight and very easy to use.

Here is what it looks like in the packaging:


Now - as you can see from the towels in the pictures above, the turbie twist comes in an array of colors as well as prints.  I received a turquoise colored one.  I love that it is such a brightly colored hair towel because it hasn't gotten lost in my towel laundry yet. ;-)

The directions for it's use is simple (even for long hair)...

1.) simply place the larger section over the back of your head with the elastic loop close to your neck.

2.) Twist your hair securely as you would normally do with a regular bath towel.

3.)  Loop the twist or pull it through the elastic band.

Done!

When testing the product - the hair towel stayed in place for over an hour while I did all of my usual bedtime routines.  My hands were free to move about without having to constantly keep twisting my towel back up again, as I normally would do if I was just using a towel.  And, when I removed the towel, my hair was not dripping wet, but still wet enough to work it into a nice hairstyle. Oh - did I mention that I also tested it a few times by putting my hair in it while my hair was soaking wet and I had no problem with it.  There was no water running down my face - the turbie twist soaked it up pretty well.

Here is my quick video on the product and how I received it, what it looks like out of the box, etc.  I hope you enjoyed this review and hope that you will think about purchasing this product - I really liked it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7fHAfIaNA



A little about Turbie Twist:  This awesome product was co-founded in 2006 by two sisters who took control of Turbie Twist straight out of college.  Angela & Christina's creativity & hard work paid off as the two female entrepreneurs took Turbie Twist to this years Inc. 500/5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America at #789.

Again - this is my unbiased review on a product that I have tried and tested.  Yes, I have been provided with the product by a representative of Turbie Twist - however, I will not be held responsible for any problems you may have with the product.  I am simply providing you with information on my product use.  All images are provided to me via Turbie Twist.  Please visit turbietwist.com for further information.

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with Turbie Twist and the product that I have reviewed or mentioned.  The product was sent to me free of charge for my review by Turbie Twist.  My review on any product will be my own opinion.  I was not Paid to use, mention or review this product nor will I get commission of any sales made at turbietwist.com


thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis