Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 12, Who/What is your inspiration & why?

If you have been following me for a while - you all know that I talk and blog constantly about my husband.  He is my biggest inspiration and my biggest supporter in life.  Honestly, I think that all spouses should be held up to that degree... because they should be your biggest supports, your biggest fans and your #1 inspiration.

When ever I need my husband, either spiritually, emotionally or physically - he is there, no matter what.  He never judges or makes me feel inferior.  Many will tell me, "Isn't that how a spouse should be automatically?"  Well, yes - this is true... but more often than not - this is not the case at all.

I am very lucky to have a wonderful man in my life and don't know what I would do without him.  He inspires me each day to be an awesome human being and he makes me want to be a better woman, wife & mother.  I love you babe, my darling Kevin. ;-)

xoxo ~ Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis