Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sexy, Sultry and Gorgeous... Leopard Makeup, Pictures & Tutorial

I really wanted to do something very wearable for Halloween but still something that was really sexy and easy to create.  Everyone who knows me, knows I absolutely love leopard and cheetah print and this was an awesome opportunity to do an inspired look.


I got the leopard ears from Claire's - it was on sale, buy one get one free because I purchased it in the middle of October... I got a pair of mouse ears (or at least I think that is it mouse ears) and these at the same time.  I was really excited to get them. ;)  


I used a combination of my favorite products to recreate this look.

EYES: 

Primer:  Eyeshadow Worx - Coastal Scents

Liners: 
Black eyeliner - MAC's gel liner in Black Track Fluid Line
Brown liner for crease - Urban decay's 24/7 liner in Whisky

Eye Shadows:  
Motives Vanilla Shadow
Lancome's Pose (metallic) Shadow 
Lancome's Daylight (Matte) shadow
MAC's Carbon shadow

Mascara:  Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Mascara 





For the Leopard Spots:
Black Eyeliner (pencil) - Urban Decays 24/7 liner in Zero
Leopard spots (glitter):  NYX's glitter eyeliner in Mocha Latte

Lips:
Revlon's Colorburst lipgloss in Gold dust


I had a lot of fun creating this look.  I wanted it to be simple enough for anyone to do and I think I accomplished that.  If you really wanted to bump up this look - you could definitely add some lashes and totally add drama to the eyes.  The eye makeup could also be transformed into a very wearable daytime or night time look - just leave out the leopard spots and you are good to go.  

The tutorial on the look is posted below.  I sped it up for watching purposes - but you should get the general idea.  And, don't forget - the products I used are listed above.  For the brushes - I used my 22 piece brush set from Coastal Scents.

Hope you enjoy it :)
xoxo
Honey


~ VIDEO TUTORIAL ~ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis