Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nails of the Week

Talk about fail on my part this week - I have been so pre-occupied with orders and so much other things - I haven't really been posting.  But - I will be doing all my catching up tonight ;)  Here are my nails I am sporting this week.  I wanted to do something really simply but still attract attention and the crackle nail polishes are perfect for that.  I went with Sinful Colors Black on Black as my base coat and then Sally Hansen's Antiqued Gold as the over coat.  Here is the result. ;)  I am seriously loving this Sally Hansen crackle polishes... ;)


I love that the gold/crackle makes even a rich black polish very wearable - no matter the season.  This is a very easy polish combo to rock any time of the year. ;)


What I love about this gold is that is it not "blam" gold - it is still very subtle... enough to wear everyday - I can't wait to try it out with other colors ;)


Hope you guys liked it. 

xoxo
Honey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis