Friday, October 28, 2011

OOTD and FOTD - Denim & Leopard 10/22/11

I dressed in this outfit the other day along with this makeup look - but I have been so swamped, I forgot to post it.  So - here it is:


Makeup - for this day's makeup - I used my inglot palette and a mix of purple and silver with a little bit of black from my Blue Had me at Hello Wet N Wild Palette.


For my eyeliner - I am using just a plain black liquid liner and a purple pencil liner on my bottom lash line.  


On my lips - I am using a combination of colors - including Tea Rose Matte lipstick by NYX.
I filmed a tutorial on this look and hope to have it edited soon ;)


For my outfit on this day - I wanted to have a little hip hop flare but still look dressy and classy enough to go to a party.  I'm wearing a jumper from Apple bottoms, peep toe booties from Payless and the bag I am sporting is my Tereasa Shell - a leopard print shell for my Miche Prima Bag.  

The earrings are woven / twisted hoop earrings from I-Candy Couture.


We all went out as a family on this day - we were attending a birthday party so it was a casual but dressy affair.  I was pretty excited to wear this jumper because it is so warm in Hawaii that you literally have to wait till Fall/Winter season to wear anything that is this thick.  Though it is very comfortable... it is a pretty heavy weight jumper.  You can certainly dress it up with more jewelry and accessories - but I tried to keep it as simple as possible.  I though the look came together nicely and simply... but definitely turned heads ;0


What I particularly love about this jumper is the darkness of the wash.  It fits my skin tone perfectly and is just awesome for my built.  Even if I am a big girl - this doesn't add to my weight like most denim jumpers would.  Apple bottoms definitely knows how to rock it out! ;)


Hope you liked this OOTD & FOTD.  I know it's been a while since I have done these, but I will be trying to do them a lot more often. ;)

xoxo
Honeygirl

1 comment:

Dawn said...

girl, you have some gorgeous ass eyes!! i love em!!! you are really rocking this outfit. also love the shoes!
xoxo
Dawn
http://youtube.com/user/missdawn1012

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis