Friday, August 12, 2011

Shoe hotness of the week...



Now, I'm sure you all know that I LOVE leopard print. I think it is such a statement print and will add a pop and punch to any color. And, I have certainly been leaning towards other prints as well, snake skin, crocs/alligator... anything along those lines. I logged in to my Shoedazzle this morning when I stumbled upon a new addition. I couldn't take my eyes off it... I thought to myself, hmmm... shall I break out in my rendition of Coco's "I Love My Shoes" right about now? But, I saved myself the embarrassment and my sons the bad vocals. lol I wish I could have gotten a better photo to showcase these beauties... but I haven't been able to find a better one so this will have to do. Needless to say, I will have to add this to my collection soon, really soon! ;)


These beauties... pictured above, are from gojane.com. I love this site... I have been shopping from here for years and they never cease to amaze me. Their prices are absolutely doable and shipping is fast... especially to Hawaii. I NEED this!!! hehe! Isn't she gorgeous?

Yes, I will admit I have a really bad fascination with Shoes... who wouldn't? Besides handbags, they are a girl's best friend. lol

Hope you like this weeks Shoe hotness!

xoxo
Honey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis