Friday, August 12, 2011

Honey, we have a problem... Or not?

Let me start off by saying that I might be the only person on this planet that thinks that summer vacation is awesome, Besides students, of course. Summer break means I don't have to wake up early to get my toddler twins ready so I can take my eldest to school. And then, load the twins back up in the afternoon to pick my buddy up from school. A little extra R & R is something I don't often get... Or don't get at all. I'm not complaining that I'm a mother or that I have parenting duties, so please... Let's not get it twisted. I just wish that there were more of me to go around. Sleep is important and surviving on two to the hours a night can't be good for anyone.
So, now that I've discussed the crazy stuff, I am to get real... I need to find a way to be more organized so I can still run two businesses, a household, dinner, my children's learning and school life, spend time with my husband and of course, get some "me time" in. I am looking for any ideas that can help with scheduling or anything along those lines. Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure many others are dealing with similar situations and could possibly have an idea on how I could get it all running smoothly.
I'm off to dream land now... G'night.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis