Saturday, April 2, 2011

Makeup Tutorial, easy smokey eye using Urban Decay's Naked Palette

I have had the Urban Decay palette for a couple of weeks already and have been using it faithfully - at least twice a week, though I haven't had the chance to actually film a tutorial on it.  So finally - after slacking on it for some time... I have filmed a tutorial on a really easy smokey eye, using the Naked Palette.  

If you have a chance to get your hands on this palette - you definitely want to do so.  The colors are extremely pigmented, blendable and so beautiful. :)  Hope you enjoy this tutorial.

Primer:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance

Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Toasted
Hustle
Virgin
Creep

Liner:
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
ELF Liquid Liner

Mascara:
Covergirl Lash Blast

Foundation:
Bronze 500
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 320

Blush:
NYC Mosaic Color Wheel in Pink Cheek Glow

Lips:
MAC's - To Swoon For Lipstick
MAC's - Viva Glam VI Lipglass








All products listed and shown in the video were purchased by me with my own money.  
I was not paid or compensated to use or discuss these products. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis