Saturday, April 2, 2011

NOTD - Easter Egg Nails



 Funky and Fun and perfect for Easter.  I rushed through these just to show you a cute way to do an Easter Egg on your nails.  Of course... you can take your time and make them look really pretty.

Products used:  I used 5 different bright Easter/Spring nail polish colors as my base.  They can vary in textures, I chose a few matte ones and some with glitters and metallics.  To create the designs... I used the "striping nail polishes" that you can get from pretty much any drug store.  This brand happens to be Sally Hansen.  I simply painted them on in different directions and designs and added some glitter.

I literally did this look in about 15 mins... so if you took your time a little - I just know that it would be absolutely awesome. :)  If you decide to try it out - please send me an email with the photo or post it on my facebook page.  :) Happy painting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis