Monday, March 14, 2011

Wet n' Wild, Sally Hansen, Kiss and Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Haul

I am not going to get into detail about this haul... because not only did I take pictures, I also did a video showing each thing.  But, I will tell you that I was lucky enough to get my Wet n' Wild Trios for just $2.99 at my local drug stores... MAJOR SCORE! :)

I will be doing looks with the palettes and will be letting you all know how the hair products are working for me. I hope to be doing a nail tutorial sometime soon too. :)



Pictured below is the wet n' wild color icon trio palettes.  
I have put their names next to each palette for your reference. :)







DISCLAIMER:  All products mentioned, shown and blogged about in this post were purchased by me with my own money.  I was not compensated or paid in any way to do this post.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis