Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling Naked?

I am so excited to say that after months of waiting for this product to be back in stock, I finally got my hands on the infamous NAKED Palette by Urban Decay.  This particular palette has been sought after for months now... and UD finally got it back in stock.  My palette does vary a little from the original - as it includes the Shadow Karma Brush in the palette instead of the 24-7 dual liners that was in the original.  Nonetheless, I am so ecstatic to finally get my hands on one of these... and I cannot wait to use it.  


As most of you know... the palette comes with a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion, the 12 dimensional shades... which includes 4 exclusives and a range of textures from matte, shimmer, satin and sparkle and the professional quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush.  


Each eyeshadow is extremely soft to the touch... and comes in an array of different nudes, browns and dark colors - perfect for a sultry smokey eye. The shadows are full sized, just in a different shape than the norm... and the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. :)


Pictured below are the swatches from each color.  I used Loreal Decrease as my primer... though I do not think primer was needed because the colors are extremely pigmented. 


I cannot wait to do tutorials with this palette and post FOTD's.  
Stay tuned as I will be sure to share the new looks here. :)


Disclaimer:  
The products listed and discussed above were purchased by me with my own money.  I was not compensated or paid in any form to do this post.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis