Monday, March 7, 2011

Sexy Neutral Date Night Look - Makeup Tutorial


I had a request to do a tutorial on my favorite "Date Night" makeup.  Believe it or not... I don't use a lot of makeup when I go out on a date with my hubby... so I wanted to try and replicate the look exactly as I would wear it.  I had lots of fun creating this look and hope you like it too. :)





Base:  
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow:  
NYX - 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette from the Runway Collection in Champagne & Caviar

Liner:  
Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Blackest Black and E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Mascara:  
Covergirl's Lash Blast in Black

Lips:  
Avon's Glimerstick Pink Bouquet Lip Liner, MAC's Creme de la Femme Lipstick, 
NYX's Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Rose Sparkle and MAC's Lusterglass in Bateaux

Foundation:  
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 315

Concealer:  
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer

Blush:  
Pink Shade with Gold reflects in my Motives Scott Barnes Cube








Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. :)



All products listed above and used in this tutorial were purchased by me with my own money.  
I am not affiliated or compensated in any way by the brands & companies mentioned.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis