Friday, March 4, 2011

NOTW (Nails of the Week): Sporting OPI's Sahara Sapphire

 I had a few minutes of down time today so I was able to polish my nails.  I wanted a purple look today... but wasn't feeling a bright purple this time... so I decided I would paint them a kind of metallic purple.  OPI's Sahara Sapphire is one of my favorite colors... though I usually use it on my toes - I decided I would switch things up a bit and paint my finger nails with it.

Pictured above is my nails with OPI's Sahara Sapphire on my finger nails 
with one coat of polish and no base coat.


Pictured above is the polish with 2 coats.


The final look:  OPI's Sahara Sapphire with 2 coats of polish and Nubar's Diamont Seal & Shine Top Coat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis