Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saint or Sinner - Valentine's Day Makeup

I LOVE Valentine's Day... I LOVE being in Love and I LOVE the feeling I get when I feel loved. I am inspired by so many things when it comes to Valentine's Day and Pinks, Purples, Blacks & Silvers and Golds and of course... reds & glitters, are the colors I think of when I think of Valentine's Day.

One of my girls on Youtube (kcsmilez80) is having a Valentine's Day Saint or Sinner contest. The object is to choose a "date night" look and decide if you want to be a saint or sinner and do a video tutorial on the look. Below are photos of the final look as well as the video tutorial.

This is one of my "Saint" looks.  It's very glittery and pretty.  Perfect for a date night with my boo! :)







Primer 
Loreal Decrease

Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Hot Pink

Shadows
Coastal Scents 88 Matte palette. 
I used the Light Pink, Medium Purple, Hot Pink, Black 
& Lightest pale white shades to create the look

Liner 
ELF liquid eyeliner in black and NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Passion
Lashes - ELF Drama Palette Lashes

Cheeks
Hot pink color from the Coastal Scents Palette

Lips 
MAC's Fresh Brew Lipstick, MAC's Bare Necessity Dazzleglass, 
and Loreal Infaliable Lipgloss in Coral Sands

Face 
MAC's Blot Powder in Dark











xoxo



All products used were purchased by me 
and in no way am I compensated or paid by any brand to use these products in my video. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis