Friday, February 4, 2011

My New Hello Kitty Quilted Face Bag

I have been waiting to order this bag for a while now... but I had to save up the money to purchase it... and then, when I did - I had to wait for it to be back in stock... because it was back ordered.  Finally, on January 28th - I was able to buy this beauty. :)



It is a Quilted PVC tote with embroidered detailing and a 3D padded bow.  Measuring 16.5" x 14" with a button magnetic closure.  It has an interior zipper pocket with two open pockets.  I didn't have a chance to take a photo of it... but on the back is Hello Kitty in her signature script in a hot pink embroidery. 


This purse has a ton of room.  Though I cannot close it right now with all of the things I have pictured here... it still fit all of my daily items, including my day planner (pictured at the top) & my big travel makeup case (pictured to the left)


The inside has a mix of hot pink, gray, striped & polka dots designs of Hello Kitty's signature bow.

I purchased this tote bag for $65.00 plus shipping.  You can get yours too... by clicking on the link below:

Purchase your Hello Kitty bag or other cute bags & accessories at:  http://tinyurl.com/6ewq83f




FTC - I purchased this purse/tote with my own money.  
I am not being paid by baghaus.com for this blog post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis