Friday, February 18, 2011

Looking to add a little crackle to my life... China Glaze Crackle Glaze Polishes

I havent' had the chance to get my hands on any of these yet... but let me tell ya, I am ecstatic and absolutely cannot wait to get them.


This line from China Glaze was release in the early days of February (2011) and the hype has been going on for a few months now after China Glaze rolled it out on their blog.  Check your local beauty supply store for these colors.  The prices will range but I think they are definitely worth it and I hope to rush down to my nearest store and pick me up a full set. :)



Photo above from China Glaze


The photo above is from China Glaze's website



The photo above is from China Glaze's website





The six different Crackle colors will include: Black Mesh (black crackle), Lightening Bolt (white crackle), Broken Hearted (pink crackle), Cracked Concrete (grey crackle), Crushed Candy (teal crackle) and Fault Line (purple crackle).


PS - I am totally going to try and do a look to mimic the 2nd picture above... it is hot and I am so inspired.  I'll post pictures or even a tutorial when I'm done ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis