Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Smokey Eyes... using the ELF drama Quad

Hey there beauty lovers...

So I have been asked several times to post this video on my blog and list the products used.  So - here it is. :)



EYES:

Primer - Loreal Decrease

Base #1 - MAC's Black ground paint pot 
Base #2 - NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk

Shadow - ELF's Brightening Eyeshadow Quad in Drama

Eyeliner - Wet & Wild H2O Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Lower lash line Eyeliner - Avon's Glimmerstick Waterproof Eyeliner in Blackest Night

Brows - Drugstore Brown eyeshadow (no name)

Lashes - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara and Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

LIPS:
Lips - NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Almond & MAC's Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity 

* I did not apply foundation in this tutorial. :)


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.  I promise that more will be coming soon - once I get some things worked out and my time managed correctly. :)  Being a mommy is hard work and I'm still trying to find the right balance.  Thanks for stopping in.

~



The following products were purchased by me with my own money unless otherwise stated.  
I received no compensation from the company and/or companies mentioned to review or use the products in my videos or on my blog.  All of my reviews are my own, honest opinion and I am not influenced in any way by the company or its subsidiaries to provide a positive or negative review. ~Honey~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis