Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pucker up with Leslie Tyler's Lip Gloss - Product Review

I became a huge Leslie Tyler fan from the first time I seen her on an episode of Jerseylicious.  Honestly, I had no idea who she was before then... but I knew that when I heard her name again - this time, connected to a lip gloss, I just had to try it. :)

I was sent Leslie Tyler's Sheer & Shine Lip gloss in Apricot Glaze to try out by It's a Glam Thing.  I am quite taken with this lip gloss.  I must admit - I am really liking the texture, quality and staying power.

See my vlog review below for all the details. :)






Disclaimer:  The following product was provided to me for product review.  I received no compensation nor do I have any affiliation with the company and/or companies mentioned.  All of my reviews are my own, honest opinion and I am not influenced in any way by the company or its subsidiaries to provide a positive or negative review. ~Honey~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis