Saturday, November 27, 2010

FOTD - Subtle drama, Face of the Day


Here is my FOTD - a simple and quick day time look...  using the following products:

MAC's Shroom - over the lid
MAC's Antiqued - in the crease and blended up and down
MAC's Carbon - just a little bit in the outer corner to add a little drama
MAC's Carbon on my lower & upper lash line as my liner
Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black on my lashes

On my lips I have Pale Rose Lipstick by Avon

On my face I have MAC's Studio Fix Foundation in NC44

This look was very easy and simple to do... and it also gives your eyes a nice little pop of drama but still allowing it to be a very wearable day time look.

To ensure a soft look without the drama of a night look - use your MAC224 or soft blended brush to blend out the lines for a really soft look. ;)



Hope you like it. ;)

xoxo,
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis