Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 14 - Blog Challenge, What is in your makeup bag?

What isn't in your makeup bag would be a more appropriate question.  Right now, my makeup bag that I take with me is pretty sparse because I just changed my purse...  so I threw my MAC blot powder & carmex lip conditioner in my purse pocket and called it a day...  but normally - here is what you can find in my makeup bag.


  • MAC Blot Powder
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (I use this for touch ups only if I really need it - but other than that... I don't usually reapply my foundation and just use the blot powder)
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer (for spot treating any areas on the go)
  • Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm with Vitamin E + Aloe & SPF 15 (this is a mandatory and I will always have it in my bag no matter what.  I have dry lips and this is great to keep it moisturized and protected.)
  • Loreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Gloss in a Nude color...  right now you can find it in Coral Sands in my purse.
  • A Basic Mascara - I am currently really liking Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara because it has yet to clump my lashes (LOVE THIS STUFF, formal review coming soon.)
  • A Lipstick Tube - usually one of my Nude colors from Avon.  
  • A MAC Lipglass - usually Viva Glam VI
  • A Eyeliner pencil - usually one of Avon's Glimmersticks Pencil in Blackest Black or Blackest Night (waterproof)
  • Tweezers (I use this mainly when I am sitting in the car waiting for someone... I tweeze my strays :-D)
  • Bobby pins (never know when you need these)
  • Twist tie or rubberband
  • makeup remover (or sometimes I take this out and just use the baby wipes I always have on hand)
  • back up earrings - incase I forget to put mine on before I leave the house.
  • A Multipurpose palette - this palette usually consists of 3-5 colors (eyeshadows or both eyeshadow & blush).  I select to use my palettes that will allow me to do a quick makeup look - like a brown smokey eye and I'll have an extra green shade or blue shade in there.  Something that is multipurpose.  Often times you will find my small MAC quads or MAC holiday collection palettes in my purse.
That is pretty much it - the list is long but it fits all in my Hello Kitty Makeup bag and I stick it in my purse.   Ready to go when ever I need it. ;-)

xoxo ~ Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis