- Komoda Bakery – Makawao (Awesome cream puffs - though they do not beat out Liliha Bakery in Oahu for their cocoa puffs.
- Sansei – Kihei & Kapalua (My hubby & I love sushi - and these guys have some of the best food on the island)
- Plantation House – Kapalua (Though the food may be pretty affordable considering where you are eating - it is very delicious - and if that isn't enough... look out the windows and dine during sunset, unbelievable view!)
- Market Fresh Bistro – Makawao (One of my favorite places to get Eggs Benedict. They make theirs with a lobster & crab cake instead of the usual breakfast meat - so delicious.)
- Casanovas – Makawao (Casanovas Bistro – Kahului) (I am an Italian Food Junkie and this place will do on the island. I LOVE Bravo Italian Restaurant in Oahu in Pearl City - that is my all time favorite in Hawaii)
- Fiesta Time – Wailuku & Paia (The BEST Mexican food on the island, unless my husband is cooking)
- Mama’s Fish House – Paia (Very expensive, but well worth the price - yummy, fresh island fish)
- Honolua Store – Kapalua (very inexpensive and fast take out... a great place to eat when you want good food for take out)
- Buzz’s Wharf – Ma’alaea (beautiful views and great food!)
- Honokowai Okazuya – Honokowai/Ka’anapali (OMG - my favorite plate lunch there is the Sundried Tomato and caper & butter sauce Opakapaka - to die for.)
- Mala Tavern – Front Street, Lahaina (EVERYTHING here is delicious and the owner is Mark Ellman of Maui Tacos, great food.
- Hali’imaile General Store – Hali’imaile (Showcased on Rachel Ray's travels - this place has some awesome food with great island produce. Award winning owner & chef.)
- La Provance – Kula (The best sticky buns I have ever tasted - hands down!)
I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my husband and I's favorite eateries on the island of Maui. ;)