Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 15 - Blog Challenge, Where are your Favorite Places to Eat & Why?

OMG - okay, this is a difficult one to answer because I am a complete food junkie.  I love to eat and I am lucky to live in a State where we have food from many different cultures.  Here are a few of my husband and I's favorites to go and eat.


  • Komoda Bakery – Makawao  (Awesome cream puffs - though they do not beat out Liliha Bakery in Oahu for their cocoa puffs.
  • Sansei – Kihei & Kapalua (My hubby & I love sushi - and these guys have some of the best food on the island)
  • Plantation House – Kapalua  (Though the food may be pretty affordable considering where you are eating - it is very delicious - and if that isn't enough... look out the windows and dine during sunset, unbelievable view!)
  • Market Fresh Bistro – Makawao  (One of my favorite places to get Eggs Benedict.  They make theirs with a lobster & crab cake instead of the usual breakfast meat - so delicious.)
  • Casanovas – Makawao (Casanovas Bistro – Kahului) (I am an Italian Food Junkie and this place will do on the island.  I LOVE Bravo Italian Restaurant in Oahu in Pearl City - that is my all time favorite in Hawaii)
  • Fiesta Time – Wailuku & Paia (The BEST Mexican food on the island, unless my husband is cooking)
  • Mama’s Fish House – Paia (Very expensive, but well worth the price - yummy, fresh island fish)
  • Honolua Store – Kapalua (very inexpensive and fast take out...  a great place to eat when you want good food for take out)
  • Buzz’s Wharf – Ma’alaea (beautiful views and great food!)
  • Honokowai Okazuya – Honokowai/Ka’anapali  (OMG - my favorite plate lunch there is the Sundried Tomato and caper & butter sauce Opakapaka - to die for.)
  • Mala Tavern – Front Street, Lahaina  (EVERYTHING here is delicious and the owner is Mark Ellman of Maui Tacos, great food.
  • Hali’imaile General Store – Hali’imaile  (Showcased on Rachel Ray's travels - this place has some awesome food with great island produce.  Award winning owner & chef.)
  • La Provance – Kula (The best sticky buns I have ever tasted - hands down!)

I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my husband and I's favorite eateries on the island of Maui.  ;)

xoxo ~ 
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis