Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girlyvue.com - Why are you stealing my videos?

I stopped by Girlyvue.com again after not checking it out in over 2 months. The first time I stopped in - I found a total of 12 of my youtube videos posted there under someone else's name and they took credit for my video. I reported it to the company and again - after feeling I should check it out again - I have found another video of mine online there. To all my loyal subscribers on YT - thank you for the outpour of support and for keeping me updated and inspired.

To the people that continue to STEAL my videos off of youtube and claim them as their own on Girlyvue.com - SHAME ON YOU! It's not difficult to go and make your own videos... why are you going to take credit for my work. SHAME SHAME on YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis