Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 4 - Blog Challenge, What is a song that matches your mood?

Day 4 - What is a song that matches your mood - post a video or lyrics if possible.

Things have been crazy for me lately... this week is especially trying as we have photoshoots back to back for my photography business and an 8 hour wedding on Saturday... not to mention that Halloween is on Sunday. I chose this song not only because I consider it a favorite... but because I am really feeling like I could use a mental relax day. With the kids and the home business... there hasn't been much time for sleep or to get much personal stuff done.

So - Amy Winehouse... cheers to you. And, to the rest of you... wishing you all a great rest of the week. ;-)
xoxo ~
Honey





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis