Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Coastal Scents rolls out Color Specific Eyeshadow Quads

I just love opening my emails and receiving newsletters from Cosmetic Companies about a product launch. How excited can a girl get??? REALLY EXCITED.

Coastal Scents' newsletter stated that they "have Natural Quads for the perfect daytime look and Vibrant Quads for an exciting bold look. Each quad comes with a pro black matte case, with mirror and dual applicator sponge want along with four pre-selected HOT POTS. Whether you have brown, green, hazel or blue eyes, the new Color Specific Eyeshadow Quads are for you!"

After viewing the newsletter and the photos they have included, I am really excited to get my hands on a few of these quads. Though they are color specific to your eyes - they are perfect neutral and/or vibrant colors that you could use any day.

To view more details and pictures - visit: http://www.coastalscents.com


DISCLAIMER: I am in no way compensated by Coastal Scents to blog or post anything with regard to their products. Should I continue to blog/post about Coastal Scents and/or do reviews or tutorials utilizing their product, please note that I am not compensated and my opinion is unbiased and my own. Should you have any questions - please contact me. Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis