Friday, February 17, 2012

My YouTube Plan....

We all know that I have been majorly slacking on the YT.  I don't mean to do it on purpose - but ICC has been doing really well and I have been really pushing my blog and YT to the back burner.

So - here are my thoughts and my schedule on what I plan to do... lets hope I can stick with it. lol

My YouTube Schedule:
I am thinking that I can commit 2-3 days a week and do videos. After going through all the requests that I have - I decided on doing this video schedule.  The following days are listed in two day increments so that in the case I miss doing a video or it uploads late - it will be available the following day.

Monday/Tuesday - Tags, Favorites and/or Tips and Tricks
Wednesday/Thursday - Tutorials (makeup, hair, nails)
Friday/Saturday - Reviews or Product Test Drives
Saturday (if available) - Simple Tips Saturday Segments (these were really popular before, so I am going to try and keep up with them again.

Through out the week - I plan to do product reveals and sale videos for I-Candy Couture as well as vlogs - which will include just ramblings of my day or my "out and about" videos, vent sessions, weight loss updates and my Keepin' it Real with Honey Segments.

I do plan to blog at least 3 times a week.  I think that this schedule will keep me going ;) We'll see.

Thanks so much to all of my bloggy followers who have been so faithful and stood by me while I disappear from time to time... you guys are awesome.

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis