Saturday, February 18, 2012

FOTD - Bright and Bold Pinks & Purples...

This was my FOTD yesterday. I wanted to do something bright and bold and also wanted to utilize the makeup from our newly released: "A Child at Heart" Collection.  I took these photos with my Video Camera and was amazed at how much they were able to catch the vibrancy in the shadows... because this look was a really bright and bold look.  It is not norm to wear this around Hawaii all the time, so trust me, people did stop and look.  But - I also got some really sweet comments too ;)


Products Used:

On my eyes today
I-Candy Couture Pigments in: Only in my dreams, New Moon, Colors of the Wind, 
Floating Lights and Cupcake Sprinkles.

Eyeliner: Black Out Gel Eye liner Duo from ICC 
Primer:  I-Candy Fix Eye Primer

On my lips: Pink Frosting lipstick and Cocoa-Nut lipgloss.


All products used can be found on http://www.i-candycouture.com

I don't do these kind of looks often - but I thought it was fun and sexy... and flirty too ;)

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis