Friday, December 2, 2011

Ramblings... lol

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sales, sales, sales....  With the Holiday Season... they are everywhere. ;) I will try to list them all here on my blog so you have some ideas on where to shop.

Have you ordered your Naked Palette 2 online Urban Decay's website yesterday?  If so - I can't wait to see photos.  I have the original first edition palette.  I have been doing some comparisons and wasn't too thrilled about the new one... it really did just seem like the same as the first edition... and if there are colors that I don't have... I'm sure I can find dupes of them. ;)

Stay tuned for more posts... I will surely be trying to blast those out this weekend. <3 Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis