Friday, December 2, 2011

Last week's FOTD - using I-Candy Couture Mineral Eye Shadow Pigments

I know I have been MIA lately on my blog - with the launch of the Eye Candy Collection from ICC, things have been a bit crazy.  Our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were so super duper stellar...  I am so amazed at how popular all of our Eye Shadow Pigments were and how much we sold.  

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make that a huge success.  We just released these products and there are no reviews on it yet... that it was just so awesome to see the support of our clients and customers.  Thank you all.

Here are a few FOTD's featuring ICC's Mineral Eye shadow Pigments and a few Jewelry Candy Too. ;) I apologize if I may have already blogged about a few of these, things are so busy - I don't even know what day it is. ;)


This look features ICC's Twilight Saga Collection.  The colors used were:

Eclipse - on the lid
New Moon - in the Crease




These FOTD's feature pigments from our permanent Eye Candy Line 
as well as one from the Winterwonderland Sweets Collection.

Roselani - on the lid
Ice Queen - in the crease
Candycane (Winterwonderland Sweets) - as a highlight



This FOTD features colors from the Winterwonderland Sweets Collection.
This collection is Limited Edition at this time - 
I will let you know if it becomes a part of our permanent collection.

Sugar plum - on the lid and lower lash line
Caramel Apple - in the crease
Candycane - just a little bit of this white shimmer color as a highlight... 


Hope you guys enjoyed these FOTD's.  Any earrings pictured (besides my diamond studs in one photo) was done by me and can be found on http://www.i-candycouture.com.  While you are there... check out our Eye Candy Collections and pick out some beautiful colors for your beautiful peepers. ;)

xoxo
Honey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis