Friday, December 2, 2011

Pre-order Items for I-Candy Couture

Hey Hunnies,
I know I have been so behind lately on my blog posts.  I have several that I am going to try and get out this weekend... but we know that that is never guaranteed. ;) I wanted to share with you some of the items that I-Candy Couture has available for pre-order.  All orders need to be emailed to me at icandycoutureaccessories@gmail.com or you can use the Contact Tab on our Facebook Page to place your order.  The order will be placed on December 5th - so if you are interested, please make sure to get your order in ASAP so you can be included.  This is a great opportunity to get your loved ones some awesome I-Candy this Holiday Season.

Here are some of the pieces.  You can see all of the prices and details on how to order here:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.196802497071060.51416.122610971156880&type=3




























So stop by our Facebook Page to see all of the items available for pre-order, this is just a handful.  Place your order today to get it in time for the Holiday gift giving. ;)

xoxo 
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis