Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Get Your Beautyfix on...

I had the awesome opportunity to review a company called Beautyfix.com and some of their products.  This review was done via my YouTube Channel - but I am doing one here too ;)


For only $49.99 a season (and Free shipping) you will receive 8 products that are either full size products or large/deluxe sized samples.  What's so cool about this program (similar to Birchbox - but still completely different) is that you take a beauty quiz, answer a few questions and a panel of experts select a wide range of products (over 30 sometimes) that will fit your needs.  Unlike Birchbox where you have no control over your monthly selection - each season, Beautyfix allows you to choose out your products from your list.  There are so many different items - from cosmetics to skin care, hair products and as you see above - even teeth whitening products.   You are receiving up to $400 worth of beauty products - all for just $49.99.

Above is what I received for my review selection.  I was able to pick out the products myself.  You can watch the video below as I go over each product and what they are used for.  I can tell you that I did decide to select Dermalogica because I have used it many times in the past and it was referred to me by my Cosmetologist that does my facials.  She uses those products consistently and exclusively - so I had to get some of my own.  I have also used the Nailtiques Formula which has really helped to improve the health of my nails.  Though those 2 are the ones that stick out to me most... I have tried the rest and really do like it.  My favorite would be the iQ Derma Teeth Whitener - mainly because it did whiten but did not make my teeth feel overly sensitive.

So definitely take a look at what beautyfix.com has to offer - you can cancel at anytime, so what is there to lose?  I have my video review below where I go over each product and what I received, so be sure to watch that as well.  If you have any questions - please contact me, or visit Beautyfix.com for details.

video review below ;)
xoxo
Honey


FTC:  thank you so much beautyfix.com for sending me these products for review.  I was sent these products for review and consideration.  My review is 100% honest and unbiased.  I was not paid in any way to provide this review or my honest opinion.  I am not affiliated with beautyfix.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis