Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Faces of the Week

This past week I had several faces that I have been rocking... Some where looks that I used to get ready for Halloween and one is from a look on which I did a really simply and wearable smokey look using my UD Naked Palette.  What do you think?


Creepy goth/vampire look - I filmed a tutorial but can't seem to find it - so I think it still needs to be edited ;)


When I think of Halloween - I think of purple & orange.  I filmed a tutorial on this look and you can watch it here:  http://youtu.be/Sf0ptus6SBg?hd=1


the photo above also features the same look as the one below.  But the one below has special effects editing to make it a little creepy - perfect for Halloween ;)


The "blue lip" look was done to bring out the beautiful "Sky" blue lipstick from Secretkisseslipstick.com.  I am also using my Inglot shadows on my eyes. 


The look pictured below was done with the Urban Decay Naked Palette.  
I did film a tutorial and it should be uploaded in the next day or so. ;)


Easy/wearable smokey look using Urban Decay's Naked Palette

Easy/wearable smokey look using Urban Decay's Naked Palette

I hope you liked my faces of the week.  I had a lot of fun creating them last week.  Stay tuned - Halloween is just around the corner and hopefully I can get many more out this week.

xoxo
Honey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis