Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Use my special discount code for Bornprettystore.com and get your holiday shopping done.

Hey guys - I have had the opportunity over the last few years to work along side some really awesome companies in the beauty industry.  This company is another great one and I am so excited to bring to you some awesome news.

The bornprettystore.com is offering a 5% discount to all of my subscribers, followers and readers.  This discount code can be used from now until December 30th.  That is perfect because that means everyone can get their holiday shopping done.

Simply use code:  DHK31 at checkout and take advantage of this special offer.  You get 5% off site-wide and this is an awesome thing that you surely must take advantage of.  Bornprettystore.com also has free shipping Worldwide.  Yes, that is what I said... Worldwide.

Check them out and you surely will be impressed.  I got my crackle nail polish from bornprettystore.com and love it.  They have a number of colors that I know you will love.

If you have any questions - let me know. :) Enjoy the discount and ttyl.

xoxo
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis