Friday, September 9, 2011

Nail Tutorial / NOTD - Smokey Silver Foils

It's been a really long time since I had the chance to film nail tutorials.  If you have been following my blog for a while as well as my YouTube channel since I started doing videos - you will know that I actually used to do nail tutorials all the time... but since the twins were born, things have been a little more difficult to do.

I figured I would start off with a really easy tutorial - just a foiling application.  I love doing foils because it allows me to have a full set of awesome nails (whether shiny, metallic or just awesome) without having to wait for such a long time for it to dry.  I love to use the metallic foils because they really replicate Minx nails - which is a popular but very expensive nail trend.



As I mention in the video - foiling your nails can be tidious and at times it does not last long.  As you can see in the photos...there are some areas on the nails that need to have adhesive applied again and then refoiled - let's face it, it happens.

If you want to see how I do it - then please do watch the tutorial below ;)

xoxo Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis