Friday, September 9, 2011

FOTD - Face of the Day, a purple kind of day

I really rushed to put my makeup on this morning... because I had so many appointments and errands to run that spending time on my makeup was not really an option.  I decided to go with a purple look.

I used my Inglot Quad (a matte purple & a shimmer one - sorry I don't know what numbers they are) and in the crease and outer "v" I used the matte black from my Wet n Wild Blue Had me at Hello Palette.  It seems as if I have been using those more than usual lately.  On my lashes I have my Rimmel London Lash Accelerator and my liner is a combination of my Urban Decay 24/7 Liner and ELF Liquid Liner.  On my lips I am wearing MAC's Rambling Rose with MAC's Viva Glam VI Lipglass for a little shine.  Hope you liked this face of the day ;)
xoxo Honey








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis