Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FOTD - Just a little smokey

I didn't really do my makeup this week because I didn't go out very much.  But I was able to do my makeup on one day before I headed out the door.

I used a combination of my Wet n Wild 6 Pan Vanity Palette and the black from my Blue Had me at Hello Palette.  On my lips are a pretty pink color from Rimmel London called Pink Blush and MAC's Viva Glam VI Lipglass on top.  For my eyeliner I am using ELF's Liquid Eyeliner and for my lashes, I am using my Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara.

I have on my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation as well as my Revlon Photoready Foundation pressed powder to set it...  and as my spot concealer - I used my colorstay liquid foundation with a concealer brush to cover my problems... and there were quit a bit. lol

I know I have to really tweeze my eyebrows, I have been so lazy to do so - but I better get with it... I don't need no graucho marks action going on. lol

So here is my look. I hope to be posting more this upcoming week. :)



thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis