Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nails of the Week - OPI's Designer Series and a little glitter

Just a quick Nail of the Week.  I actually filmed a tutorial on this design when I originally did it this week, but I decided that I didn't want to edit it.  I might go ahead and do the edit and upload it at a later date.  

On my nails I used the following:

Glitter base:  Sinful colors Purple Diamond
Tips:  OPI's Designer Series DS003
White flowers:  Kiss Nail Art Silver Glitter & White Paint
Top Coat:  Nubar Diamonte Top Coat

The wet look is my Sally Hansen Kwik Dry and Cuticle Oil ;)

I was going for the "Gel/Acrylic layer and fade look"... not sure if I accomplished it - but I surely tried.  It's been such a long time since I have spent time doing my nails.  I am going to try and pretty them up more often and do tutorials like I used to in the past.  If worst comes to worst - at least I can photograph them for the final look. ;)



xoxo
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis