Thursday, September 29, 2011

Date Night with my Love - celebrating 14 years together

I wanted to blog about my awesome night out with my love last night - but was busy working on I-Candy Couture's website and lost track of time.  But - I didn't forget. lol

My husband and I almost never go out by ourselves without the kiddos... so when we do - we enjoy the quite time, we talk and really enjoy one another.  We miss our babies after an hour - but, we try to make use of the time we have together ;)

We ate dinner at Sansei - one of our favorite Sushi Bars & Restaurants.  The food and service is always awesome. ;)  Here's what we ate.


Panko Crusted Ahi Sushi Roll


Rainbow Sushi Roll and in the middle of those - a lobster asparagus roll


fresh Uni sushi


shrimp tempura roll


Miso Butterfish


teriyaki steak



Shrimp & lobster Ravioli with Truffle Oil drizzle


Macadamia nut crusted fried ice cream with chocolate & caramel sauce. 


Everything was so delicious although we usually order the exact thing all the time.  I always enjoy my special time with my husband.  With the hustle and bustle of every day life... we often don't have any time with one another. I was extra excited to have this time and enjoyed my date with him.

Last but not least... the best part of our dinner...


This EXTRA HANDSOME Man! ;)

xoxo
Honey








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis