Sunday, July 24, 2011

Irresistible Eye Candy - Sunday Finest

Hey dolls... so here is this week's Irresistible Eye Candy. Enjoy! ;)


I took this picture a year ago of a Hibiscus in my yard.  It is one of my favorites and I still use it often as a screensaver or other because I just love it.  I love the Bokeh on this image... there is no real shape to it - but it looks like a painting of colors in the background and this hibiscus shows that there really is nothing completely perfect in this world - even if it may seem to be ;)


The photo above was taken by my husband.  Another photo that is such a beauty.  I also love the Bokeh in this photo... so delicate like a painting. ;)


The above photo was taken of my husband and my eldest son by Me in 2008.  I love that Father & Son can have a conversation with one another and each will learn from one another as well.  
Definitely  -  EYE CANDY! ;)  Besides, my hubby is HOT! lol


The above photo was taken by me at a wedding my husband and I photographed last year.  There is nothing like a stolen kiss or sweet nothings whispered in your ear.  So special and moments that we all should stop and cherish. ;)  

Hope you all enjoyed this weeks Eye Candy.  I know I did.  Stay tuned for next weeks goodies ;)
xoxo
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis