Sunday, March 20, 2011

E.L.F. had a sale, I took advantage of it. :)

So - I have NEVER ordered from Eyeslipsface.com online before... because shipping to Hawaii is so terribly expensive... but it is difficult to get any ELF products here on Maui, because we don't carry them all the time here - with exception to Walgreens and Ross (on occasion).  I was referred by one of my Youtube Friends and told that E.L.F. was having a 50% off sale... for all orders up to $15.00.  Now, this was awesome... because I was able to get all of the available quads that E.L.F. had to offer... and I got to pick up a 100 eyeshadow palette for $10 instead of $20.

Here is my haul from E.L.F. - let me know if you want swatches. :)





Disclaimer:  All products shown were purchased by me with my own money.  I was not compensated or paid in any way by the company/brands to do this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis