Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Hairstyles - Quick & Glamorous Hairstyles for your Date Night and No Hot Tools Needed!

Are you a busy mommy or a hard working doll with no time to style your hair for your Date Night with your love on Valentine's Day?  If so - I think you will definitely find this blog post useful. :)

I LOVE Valentine's Day.  I absolutely cannot stress this enough.  And, when I get the opportunity to dress up and look fabulous for a night out on the town with my hunny - know that I am going to definitely take advantage of it.  When I was working full time at my corporate job - there was no time for prettying up for a night out with my boo.  If Valentine's Day was on a weekday - I would be rushing from the office to the restaurant to make our reservations and I had no choice to use the same ol' hairstyle I wore all day.  Thinking back on all of that... I was inspired to help all of you lovely dolls get gorgeous with a little bit of glam for the special evening with your loves.  Instead of spending all that time getting dolled up and doing your hair, use that time to cuddle up with your boo!

The hairstyles pictured below are easy and simple and can be done in a minute.  
There is no need to use any hot tools.  My hair is naturally very curly (like pictured) so I simply styled it right out of the shower when my hair was a little damp.  The only hair products I have in my hair is John Freida Leave-In conditioner & Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier.  The products I used are listed below and you can also watch the video tutorial for step by step instructions on how to achieve the looks pictured below.

Clip in Flower pin or Flower on a hair tie
bobby pins
twisty pins (not sure of the exact name)
tiny plastic claw clips
hair tie (rubberband)
and maybe a comb if you need it.

~ optional items for the style ~ 
leave-in conditioner
Catwalk Curl's Rock Amplifier
Hairspray, Mousse or Gel

Messy Bun Hairstyle



Side Ponytail Hairstyle



Hair completely down & curly... no formal styling done.  
Just added leave-in conditioner & Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier. 





xoxo ~




All products used in these images and tutorial, as well as mentioned - were purchased by me with my own money.  The photographs were taken by myself and are copyrighted by Ho'onani Photography.  It is unlawful to copy any images from my site without proper approval or authorization from me (Honey) the owner of this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis