Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Wish list ;)

Those that know me well, know how much of a fan I am of Baby Phat & Kimora.  When I started gaining my weight... I had difficulty finding any trendy clothing that would match my age.  Then I stumbled upon a clothing store that was owned by a fellow friend that sold items from Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms and other plus sized Diva clothing lines.  I was totally hooked.

Well, I logged into my Baby Phat website and found a few items.  These are definitely on my Christmas List this year. ;)


Gold Belted Chambary Cargo Pant
Style: BP-G1C140SR_156
Price: $69.00


I absolutely love these pants.  OMG - I am a bigtime Cargo pants lover...  especially with heals or wedges - so sexy. ;)  They are a nice dark wash and kind of give the illusion of being a semi skinny jean with pockets.  What this does is allow the eyes to be drawn lower on the leg - instead of at the thighs... and giving a slimming effect.  I really want these. ;)


Watercolor Fatigue Smocked Waist Top
Style: BP-G3A00065_H04
Price: $49.00



I LOVE this top.  The Fatigue/army print type designs is a hot trend that never seems to go completely out of style.  With the smocked waist and the rouging on the bust... this top is very flattering on the plus size gal.  And, the cleavage area of the top is just low enough to be sexy without being too over revealing.  What I really love about this top is that it can be paired with the cargos I pictured above, gold or silver accessories and a smokey eye. ;)



Porsha
Style: BP-BD104050
Price: $69.00




Bring this entire look together by adding these Porsha platform pumps with a round toe, lace up detailing at the counter and shiny python detailing at the heal and platform.  Not only are these heels sexy - they are a total fit and match for the outfit I have outlined above.  And, nothing makes a plus sized girl look slimmer than a gorgeous pair of 5 in heels.  ;-)

Step up the look with this beautiful satchel from Baby Phat. 

Amara Large Satchel
Style: BP-BP6009
Price: $52.00



This beautiful bag with gold details & girlie accents is a perfect match.  

I love Christmas because my wishlist is ever growing with fun and trendy items.  Hope you like it and don't forget to check out babyphat.com for more fun and awesome items. ;)

xoxo,
Honey


All images were obtained from the babyphat website and are not owned by me.  
All rights are reserved via babyphat.com. Please visit babyphat.com for more details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis