Thursday, November 25, 2010

Craziness is coming...

OMG - Black Friday is less than a day away and I can only imagine all of the things that people have planned.  Here are a few places that I love and want to suggest you visit for those fun shopping days.

Forever 21
Torrid
Claires
Ross
Target
Walmart
KMart
Costco
Jeans Warehouse (Hawaii)
Charlotte Russe
H&M
Michaels
Ben Franklin (Hawaii)
Victoria Secret
Icing
MAC
Sephora

Those are some of the places I know that I will be checking out.  If you can't make it out to do any major shopping this Black Friday, be sure to check out some of these places {DOT COM} sites and order on Cyber Monday.

Want to get cash back on any of your purchases, especially for Cyber Monday?  Contact me at beautybyhoney@gmail.com before Sunday 12pm and I will send out an email to you that will allow you to sign up for a site that you can shop on and receive cash back on your purchases. ;)

Happy Shopping Beauties!  Have an awesome Thanksgiving Holiday. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis