Saturday, October 23, 2010

Money Can't Buy Me Love...

I was reading through one of my old blogs and came across an old entry from Jan. 22, 2007. I can't remember exactly what was going on at that time, but I do know that I was out of work due to a bad injury to my left ankle (I had a class 3 sprain on my ankle). I just had to copy and paste it in this post... because almost 4 years later - I am happy and content on my decisions and where I chose to be and who I chose to be with. Thank you Lord for guiding me in the right direction. Now - all I have to focus on is financial freedom and life will be at its absolutely perfection. ;-)


January 22, 2007 -

I'm about to head off to go sleep, it is 11:57pm and my eyes are getting tired. I've been out of work for almost 3 weeks, and frankly... I'm losing my mind. I enjoy and love being with my son everyday and spending extra time with my husband... Don't get me wrong... this is not the complaints I have. I'm just irritated at the world and all it produces sometimes... I've had weeks, with really nothing to do but to contemplate on how much I need to change my priorities... My husband and son have always been a priority in my life... but I've allowed work and people who I see everyday run how I live and what I allow to be important. From now on, my family & myself come first... I'm not going to let work or other things tell me when to stop, drop & roll. Forget that shit! Yes, it's important to work, but I think I do more than work everyday. I eat, sleep & drink my job & it needs to stop. I will vow to go to work each day, work my 8 hours I'm supposed to... and go home.

It's already bad enough that I work over 35 miles away from home. that's over an hour worth of driving one way... I gotta start focusing on what's important in my life & stop letting my job rule it...

Money Can't buy me Love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis