Thursday, October 21, 2010

The look for today.... sexy, sultry, but simple.


Here is my look for today. I'm sorry I didn't do a tutorial on it, but I was in a rush.

Products used:
Eyes:
Primer used was two faced shadow insurance all over eye lid from lash to brow and NYX jumbo pencil in milk on the lid. Blend milk so that it is not clumped on lid.
Shadow: expensive pink on the lid. Sketch in the crease. Shroom as a highlight.
EyeLiner: I used Avon glimmersticks eyeliner in blackest black.
Lashes: I used colossal mascara on my lashes. (waterproof)
Lips: I used MAC lusterglass in Babied.
Face: I used MAC studio fix liquid foundation and concealer. I also used MAC's blot powder to set my foundation and Fix Plus to set and give my foundation that airbrushed look.

Hope u like this look... Hopefully I can do a video on the look in the future. Thanks for stopping by.
Xoxo
Honey
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis