Friday, March 2, 2012

Throw Back Thursday.... Honey in Highschool

I can't say that I was anything special in high school.  I can tell you however, that I was very well rounded.  I had friends in all different cliques - which was awesome, because that meant I wasn't stuck to just one group of people.   I am very lucky to still communicate with most of my friends and classmates (thanks to Facebook of course. lol) But - I definitely am happy to be out of all of that.

I get asked often... Would you relive high school if you could do it all over again?  My Answer:  Hell No!  I hated the insecurities of being a teenager.  Don't get me wrong - it's awesome to have been able to experience all the fun things I did - but when you're a teenager, Mistakes come by the dozen... and I surely don't want to relive all of those again.  I learned from them and have taken those teaching and applied them to my life today. ;)

The photo below is of me and my husband (before we were married of course).  I was a Senior in High School when this photo was taken. ;)


xoxo

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis