Tuesday, February 21, 2012

6 Random Facts Monday

I am a huge follower and lover of Kandee Johsnon.  She is one of my biggest inspirations and I have been following her and her career for many years. ;)  She does this segment on her blog called 6 Random Facts.  I thought it was such a great idea and am going to incorporate it into my blog.  Each Sunday or Monday I will post 6 Random Facts about what had occurred during the past week.  This is a great way for me to summarize what happened and to share the week with you in the case that I have followed behind on posts.  I must say though... I've been pretty proud of myself. lol


6 Random Facts....


  




#1 - It was seriously a long week - from rolling out new items to working on new items for I-Candy Couture - the week seemed to drag on longer than I would have liked.  But, it's a new week and greatness is always in the works. 


#2 - I spent a lot of awesome time with my hubby this week.  From Valentine's Day to just lounging around... I was very happy to be able to get in much needed cuddle time with him.  It is rare and I truly enjoyed it.


#3 - Tax returns came in and as soon as they did - they left.  I can't complain though - we used the money from the tax returns to pay off a loan... which means less debt.  Whoohoo! ;)


#4 - I have had the craziest hair this week.  Seriously, it has been crazy curly - wild and just outrageous. lol 


#5 - Been really buckling down on my blog posts, videos and updates.  Trying to stay connected like I used to.  I have really been failing in that department and I hate that I haven't been keeping up with it.  New videos and consistent blog posts are in the works ;)


#6 - This weeks favorite treat for me...  Pepsi.  I love water but it seems like I drank more soda than usual this past week.  I know it has a lot to do with the fact that my darn monthly friend is visiting... but, it has been my all time fav for years and I have rekindled the love temporarily. lol


Wishing you all a wonderful week this week. ;) I am so excited with all the things that are to come.  Lots of excitement is coming to ICC and so much more.  


xoxo




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis