Sunday, January 1, 2012

Nails of the Week - What I sported this New Year's Eve.


You are just going to start laughing when I tell you that I cannot remember what color I used to do my nails for this look... ugh - my headaches have been so deadly lately... I can't seem to collect my thoughts.  And, what is driving me nuts is that this is one of my favorite polishes.
I am using China Glaze's Awakening Nail Lacquer with Sally Hansen's Strobe Light on my ring fingers for a little sparkle.  I am using my Julep Top Coat for the shine.

I wanted to do something sweet and simple but wanted to include a color that was still very bold.  What I love about Awakening is that it is a gorgeous pink color but has gold through out... I wouldn't call them sparkles or reflecks... more like a metallic blend of gold.  It's gorgeous and my perfect Holiday nail color ;)

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis